Are you an Editor or Publisher looking for a particular article or story? Global Travel Writers have been exploring all corners of the globe hunting down unique story angles. Why not send us an email and commission an assignment?
EDITORS & PUBLISHERS! Please note that there are hundreds of story ideas and top-quality hi-res images from GTW members for you to use in your travel pages. Visit our Editorial website to find out more
ARTICLES FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD
The Global Travel Writers group provides an invaluable service to time-pressed editors who need a story/images package immediately. A package including the full story text (750 to 2,000 words including fact file), six to 12 high-resolution images and a captions list is now available for immediate download.
The price per package ranges from $US225, depending on word count and number of images supplied. Please note that in the case of immediate download first publication rights cannot be offered, and the standard GTW service of customising the story to editorial specifications is not applicable. GTW does however offer a money-back guarantee should the story prove unsuitable for editorial requirements.
The first six stories on offer are:
- Thomas E King’s Edge of the Kingdom, an epic tale of the author’s country-spanning travels in Thailand;
- Mongolia – still in the grip of Genghis Khan, with text by Aussie icon Glenn A Baker and superb photography by Bob King;
- Philip Game’s award-winning story Santa Fe, City Different
- A hands-on, totally practical guide to Australia’s Best Beach Houses, by Sheriden Rhodes;
- Tricia Welsh’s atmospheric exploration of Belem, City on the Equator; and
- Fiona Harper’s enjoys a little Laucala Langour on Fiji’s Laucala Island, one of the world’s most exclusive resorts.