Talk … talk … talk As a species, we human beings are unique in that we verbalize — a lot. Some might say too much. But, as I used to tell my students, the mouth is the centre of the universe. It is where nurturing of the newborn begins. It is love idealized. The kiss, […]
- Cambodia’s forests ravaged to feed the fickle fads of China’s middle class
- One place in SE Asia that I haven’t yet been… and perhaps may never
- What’s wrong with Qantas?
- China without the training wheels…
- The Chinese Adventures of Gege and Didi
- Exploring the Ozarks
- To Caucasus, the End of all the Earth *
- Singapore: soap opera, smoke and spirits
- Ins and Outs of Thai Etiquette
- Tell Them to Get Lost: Back on the Banana Pancake trail
- Japan: Still Sometimes Lost in Translation
- Run a Half Marathon in Port Douglas: what was I thinking?
adventure articles Asia Asian Australia borders Cambodia Canada Chinese Cruise desert Egypt England European Fiona Harper freelance Graham Simmons Himalaya history house swapping images India Indian Kathmandu Lonely Planet Nepal nonprofit overland Philip Game photographer photography security social media South East subcontinent technology travel travel journalists travel lessons travel philosophy travel writer travel writing Vietnam wildlife writing